Yes Yes, the weekend has come to an end. :( Now we will get back on schedule and back to our hectic lives! As usual, we highly enjoyed our weekend together and today was our "jumpsuit day"! Cam and I wore our jumpsuits all day and she did a bunch of errands with us as well as eating at a wonderful diner in Rockwall. My parents discovered it and it has the best home cooked food ever. We will definitely be going back there. I had breakfast and Dustin had Thanksgiving Dinner (ha! Turkey and Dressing...his favorite)...I usually do exactly what he does and I only get something different if he will but this time I was a rebel and I ate breakfast at 1:00 :) Poor Cam just ate some crackers and puffs.


Here are some pictures of Camdyn having daddy time! She was a little ham in these pictures!




I got Cam these pants at Canton before she was born...aren't they precious on that booty of hers?!

Here are some pictures of sweets in her new jump suit. I couldn't resist buying this for her and I can't wait to see her running around in it at Dustin's baseball games coming up! She is definitely our "Juicy Candy Queen"!!!




Camdyn has also started waving bye to others. A little boy said bye to her today at Wal-Mart and she opened her fingers over and over and it was precious. She also has learned how to drink out of a straw! It only took her trying it once to figure it out now we just have to work on how to control how much she drinks at a time. She LOOOOOVEEEES water so she begs for more and more.
Here are some pictures of Camdyn having daddy time! She was a little ham in these pictures!




I got Cam these pants at Canton before she was born...aren't they precious on that booty of hers?!

I hope you guys enjoy your week. Talk to you soon!



1 comment:
About Landree's birthday outfit. I can picture exactly where we got it. We always park on the end of those 2 buildings that run parallel to 19 and across a small road from the air conditioned building. Does any of that make sense? I can't remember if it's in the first or second building, but from the parking lot I know it's on the right hand side of the building. My mom has talked to the lady several times. I check and see if she knows her name or can get her info. You still have few months right? She can get it in Feb. I'm sure. :)
Post a Comment