Wow, we had a cold week and we even got to spend the whole day together on Wednesday with ice surrouding our house! It was really a great week and we enjoyed it oh so much. I got a lot of pictures of Camdyn this week just because she was being sweet and doing cute things.
I adore this picture! I was telling her to show me her teethers and she did!

This was also from our "winter storm" day. She looks like she is on a roller coaster.
After enjoying eachother we then got dressed...let me rephrase that...Camdyn got dressed and we all went to eat sushi while Camdyn played with the chopsticks. :)
I think the flash got to the both of us in this one.

Diva Camdyn
Here is Camdyn in the new car seat for the first time at 6:30 A.M!!!!!
After reading on my Baby Center weekly update that babies her age like to be put in small places (he! he! a cage?) I decided to see if she liked it in her little cubby that I had made for her...
And yes she did! (Please look at those legs of hers)

We had a good "girl's night out" tonight. Melissa, Mace, Cam and I met up for Thai and then we went to Hobby Lobby (in which I am now obsessed with) and I found some cute stuff to make Valentines cards and paper for Camdyn's scrap book. We then surprisingly saw dad run out of the Thai place to see us! Mom and dad were in there eating right after mom had gotten off of work. We had just missed them. We ran in there with the baby's so they could visit with their Nanna and Pepop.
Sherry got a lot of good pictures of Camdyn at her house on Thursday. She is not normally dressed up this much but this was a special day since she came to the awards assembly to see Jared and Jimi get an award and of course to see her mommy.


I don't have a ton of updates except for Cam is walking everywhere now. It is starting to be less dramatic for me to try to make sure she doesn't tumble over!

2 comments:
Love the pictures! So glad she is getting some cute little teeth! I just hope the kids don't start biting one another any time soon...OH MY!
Love the new car seat. She's looks like such a big girl.
Lo the roller coaster picture! :)
Post a Comment