Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Big girl seat and maybe a Charmin Commercial??

Hello! I'm in that mood where I don't feel like hooking up my camera to the blog (do you ever get that way?) so I thought I would share 2 pictures of Camdyn that were taken with cell phones. The first one I adore! Dustin's mom took it one night when she watched her while Dustin and I went on a date. She took it with her phone while Cam slept on her shoulder. She sent this to us and it was the most sweetest picture ever. She looks so innocent and I think it should be on a Johnson and Johnson commercial or maybe a Charmin commercial???? :)
The last picture is of Camdyn in her big girl car seat. I had to take a picture of her in her mirror so it's not too clear. She is such a little grown up in it. I got a better picture with my camera but this is so cute because she fell asleep in it on the way home from Mrs. Sherry's. It is so much easier getting her in and out of this instead of lugging a 23 pound baby in a car seat everywhere! I do think I got some muscles from doing this though.

Update on Camdyn...She is now walking most of the time instead of crawling. It is becoming so easy for her now...practice makes perfect right? Dustin and I watched her walk all the way around the ottoman 2 times while skimming the ottoman with her right hand. She also can now walk with me around the house while holding my hand. How cute of a picture would that be?!! Hmmmm, I might just have to get one like that. Our wonderful sitter has also taught Camdyn the word "patty cake"! Every time we say "patty cake" Camdyn will clap her hands. What would we do with out Mrs. Sherry?!

Dustin just walked outside (what would I do without my personal weather man?) and he said it was very icy so I think we might be delayed tomorrow or it might be a day to sit back in front of the fire in our pajamas and relax!! Have a good night.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Charmin! Ha! Seriously, could she be any cuter? Zach has been outside a few times too...gotta love our weathermen! :)

Jamie said...

Such cute pictures! I definitely think that pic could be on a Charmin commercial!

Kubin's said...

Taren, you have a gorgeous little girl, but I know you already know that ;) That picture of her is amazing and would be perfect for a commercial or logo.
I'm glad I found you on here. I love reading these. It looks like life is treating you well. Take care!