Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Daddy cups and star puff adventures!

Well Camdyn has found a new interest...sharing ice water with her mommy! Dustin loves Dickey's so he always manages to bring home cups from there. He has now started to bring home small cups and those are the ones that Camdyn and I share. Now since I am a "by the book" type of person, I know that she is not supposed to get more than 4 oz. of water each day, so we keep our ice-water sharing to a minimum. That baby girl is a healthy little thing...she loves veggies and water! I just hope it stays that way. Back to my story...I saw Camdyn crawling into the living room and I ran in there to check on her and she was standing by the fire-place (yes this freaked me out) holding her daddy's huge cup of water with both hands and trying to get a big gulp out of it. She had it turned up towards her face and everything! We got her sitting on the ground trying to drink out of it again...this time there was no water in it.
We were roughing it this day and I didn't finish buttoning her onesie :)



When Gerber puffs came into our lives it was like heaven. We could take Camdyn out to eat and enjoy our dinner while she nibbled on her puffs and she enjoyed every minute of them. Now that she is getting older, she still enjoys them but they are just not as interesting as they used to be. She now throws them on the ground and leans over to watch them fall and then her brother enjoys his treat after she is done with them. She also will get a big pile of them and put them in her mouth and the rest fall onto her clothes and inside of her high chair. We find these little guys all over our house and sometimes they are stuck to us by the end of the night. Here is a prime example that shows our adventures with the puffs....
"No more puffs Mommy" ...and then the tray is removed....
"Wow, here are some more puffs!"
"Look at this one still stuck to my hand!" **side note, Look at those puffy little fingers of hers! I always tell her that she better be glad she's not old enough to wear rings or they would get stuck on those little piggies!!
We got a good picture of her thinking it was funny to waste the puffs. I think she has started a new fashion trend...notice the ones on her pants too :)
Enjoying left-overs...
Now it was time for mommy to get a few pictures of her beautiful face! Elmo is in the background too.

Kisses for Elmo (on his eyeballs atleast)
Also I wanted to add something minor...NOT MINOR!!! Camdyn's tooth is making its debut! Can you believe it?! Mrs. Sherry found it yesterday and it is poking on through now. Now we need to go buy a pink sparkly toothbrush and some bubblegum toothpaste! Kidding :)
Friday is coming soon! I'm so excited! Camdyn Reece will be getting dedicated in front of God, her preacher and her whole family!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Ha! The star puff adventures makes me laugh. :) I can't believe how much she has changed since Christmas! Her little face is looking more like a little girl. Adorable!!

Amber said...

Helee lived on those puffs. She is just too precious, Taren!

The Barner Bunch said...

I can't wait to see the dedication pictures!!!
Just think...we'll have something to compare one day when Barrett and Cam marry.
Dedication pictures vs. bridal/wedding pictures haha