I want to first start off by saying how much I adore my child. I know I may be partial because she is my own but I adore the ground that she crawls on! he! I know many of you are not with her as much as I am and do not see how amazing she really is just through a blog but she really is!!! She has my heart without a doubt. I could not love something more than her...and Dustin too ;) Here is one of the pictures that I took of her in bed the other night. I did not put her bun bun there, she had rolled over and it landed in a perfect little spot. She knows all of the right things to make me even more crazy over her! This is such a sweet and innocent picture.
Now this is a video that Dustin took a few nights ago after her bath. After going to mom and dads that night, we figured out that she is starting to laugh out loud at things going on around her. The dog that I had growing up was jumping up and down and she was laughing hysterically at him....sooooo, you know me...I decided to come home and jump up and down too and she did like it. I wasn't as funny as Mickey but she enjoyed watching her momma. This is the best ever!
~Gymnastics~...
We started gymnastics on Saturday...yes, gymnastics, I say! It's actually like a mental, fine/gross motor class. She went with her BFF Barrett and I think she really enjoyed it. Dustin got many pictures of her in action. I will explain what a few of them are below.
Check out her little name tag!
This makes me laugh! Camdyn is listening to the lady and Barrett is staring a hole through Camdyn! They love one another. I bet he's thinking "Hmm..Do I know you from somewhere?"
"Where's the Kitty?"
So the instructor put this green thing on her hand for her to focus on and she highly enjoyed that alien looking thing that would not come off of her hand.
Some more activities...Take the ball off of the cone...how exciting!
Undo the velcro...us adults really take advantage of the things that come easy to us!
What a happy girl!
What a happy girl!
This was her favorite!!
The last posting is about how fast this baby is growing. It all happened so quickly and I want to capture each and every bit of it.
I was in the kitchen the other morning after I had put her in her bed to listen and watch her aquarium. I kept hearing the aquarium turn on and off, on and off. Thinking that the batteries were going out, I went in there and it was miss Camdyn doing it!
This is a video of her crawling! It's not the clearest thing because our living room is very dim but you can see her body moving around! No more putting sister in one place anymore!
Camdyn will be 6 months on Thursday! We are going for her dreadful shots on Friday so I will give you an update on her stats over the weekend. Happy Wednesday!!

4 comments:
Precious Baby!!! I agree with you on lovin' your girl... I can't get enough of Emma... thankyou Lord for our sweet baby girls!!! :)
She is so precious!! Soon enough, she's going to be crawling under things and she is going to be all over the place! You will have fun letting her chase you around the house! You might want to get some knee pads though. LOL I feel the same way about Kylan! I could just sit around and watch him play, sleep, and eat.
Yay for Camdyn!!! I can't wait for the girls to be chasing each other around next week. :)
Love the posts! As mommies..we do the craziest things to make kids laugh. Just wait until Thursday during picture time! ha
Post a Comment