Thursday, September 22, 2011

Proverbs for Parenting

Have I mentioned how much I love blogging from my phone?!! Ha! Only kidding :) I know, I keep repeating myself. This morning Camdyn was ready to wake up around 7:30ish after I had fed Maddy her morning breakfast and laid her down.





Cam got in bed with me and we snuggled under the blankets (love doing that with her in the mornings.) As I was checking my school emails I received my devotional from "proverbs for parenting"----these are awesome and I always find myself agreeing with what she says.





I love to forward these out to my girlfriends or even Dustin. Today was a great one that I wanted to share.
Having a new addition to our family and being home with them for 11 weeks, I find myself creating daily schedules for how our day will play out to even lists on what weekly chores I want to get completed on what day.





For my sanity :) I have to do this so that I'm not overloading myself with too many expectations for the day!





I want to ensure that I am making time to spend with my girls and help them to enjoy their day at home. That will always be my priority while either at home or after a day of teaching. This devotion was a great reminder to create memories and not get bogged down with day to day things.











I hope you appreciate this little reminder as much as I did!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Megan said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! I loved it and needed it!

Marla said...

I do appreciate the reminder, too! I am going to add this app to my phone, How neat is this!