
W-O-W! What a treat God has given to us!! We headed to school on Monday and have not been back! We have been iced and now snowed in since Monday night. This was just like an extra Spring Break and from the looks of it...we might only have to make up 2 of these days! We have had a great time bundled up as a family and Dustin and I have made many many date nights with a movie and some great dinners! The first day we all got a bit of "cabin fever" and
Camdyn kept asking me when we were leaving...ha! She is JUST like me! I explained to her that God had given us all of this ice to get us to slow down and enjoy one another :) She was fine with that response and never asked me again.
The second day was a little better and we ventured out for dinner---last night we spent the day in Dallas and had a great day... A slippery one...but a good one. This morning we woke up to a Winter wonderland outside and now the picture taking began! Dustin was a great daddy and cooked us breakfast most mornings and as usual, I slept in while he got up with our early riser. He sure knows how to spoil us, I tell ya!
Our pretty snow covered house.
This little old man was not sure if he wanted to get out in this cold white stuff but he sure did and had a great time!

So cute--Camdyn kept telling me, "I can't see!!"

And then Daddy helped...... a little bit :)

So I wanted to show
Camdyn how to make a snow angel and I laid down to show her. I am just now realizing that I think I am a giant after standing back and viewing my "masterpiece"...it was humongous!!

During this super cold week
Camdyn played a ton in her playroom and we enjoyed catching up on Barney, The
Backyardigans, Super Why and Sesame Street. Those are her all time favorites as of now. We also made hot chocolate, necklaces, cooked a lot, I caught up on some sewing orders and I also finished Camdyn's Valentine's outfit. This has been a wonderful and such an
enjoyable week that Dustin and I will not forget! This is just what we needed since baseball season is starting. Tomorrow Dustin and I head to my favorite dinner spot for
fondue! My birthday is on Monday (for some reason it always sneaks up on me) and I am turning the big
2-8!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you....you YOUNG lady!!! I think I had just gotten married at 28! ha I feel old!!!
I still can't get over being out of school for 4 entire days! Crazy...but oh so much fun hanging out with family!!!
Happy Birthday to You!! Your house looks like a gingerbread house with all that snow!! Glad ya got to enjoy your family all week!
Post a Comment