Thursday, July 2, 2009

Watermelon Play-Date!

Wow! Do we love our play-dates! This summer I decided to throw a watermelon play-date for all of the veteran babies and all of our new babies too! I thought it turned out great and all of the babes seemed to really enjoy it. They are all just so precious and I love being around each one of them. We enjoyed playing in the Toth Water Park (ha!) and eating lunch together. I had a whole craft planned for them to make visors and we just never got around to that... maybe next summer! To end our day, Macey and Melissa stayed and visited a while longer and then Camdyn took a 3 hour nap, not to mention she slept until 9:45 this morning! Guess when I woke up...yep, 9:45 too! Camdyn was worn out after all of her friends being here.



Since we did have a watermelon party, it was only fitting that we wear a watermelon dress!



Our first guest has arrived...Macey! Camdyn was so excited that she showered her with kisses and love!

She now does this when she gets so excited to see someone. She leans over like an adult and smiles and laughs at them! Macey is looking at her like she is a crazy lady!



Camdyn and Barrett finally meet up again! Precious!


Here is what we had for lunch! Melisssa made these cute fruit-kabobs.


The table decor...


A party is not complete without some pops...so I made watermelon pops!

Leis for the babies and a few snacks....

Now I bring you to the dessert that is to die for! As a request, I will be making it again tomorrow for the 4th.

Camdyn, Tapley and Barrett playing in the pool.
Here are some pictures of the babies playing outside.





2 comments:

Alyssa said...

How cute! We debated on getting that ball but we didn't know if it actually would roll around. Did yall like it?

Jo Lynn said...

I need to know what the dessert was...and the recipe!!