2 posts in one day! I have not bought Camdyn any two pieces yet, partly because I didn't want that belly to get burnt and I was holding off on them until she got a little older. Well, Gran got Camdyn a precious one and it looked adorable on Camdyn! It was a big hit at the pool! I know everyone sees a different side of their child when they are at home with them by themselves...this is the side that we sometimes get to see of Camdyn...SASSY!!!!
Seriously....Can you get any prissier than this?!!! She's got the hip out, the toes pointed, the bikini, the face and not to mention....
the piggies are even painted hot pink!!!!
She decided to be a little more mellow in this one though
Here are a few more pictures of all of my loves this Summer!
This is definitely getting framed. I love this picture of all of the girls enjoying each other. Camdyn LOVES each one of them!
We love our cousins!!!
I hope all of you guys have a great 4th of July. Be safe!!

1 comment:
SUCH sweet pictures Taren! That bikini is precious!!
I bought the bubble bath and love it! It smells so good!
Post a Comment