Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Build-A-Bear


Something about a hot pink bear catches Camdyn's eyes allll the time! When she sees them in her books, she smiles and points. When we were in Austin she found one and ran with it in the store and when we were in Swoozies the other day, she found one and begged for two. We definitely would have gotten her this past one if it wasn't for the horrible Tye-died shirt with something written all over it. Swoozies is an adorable store but the bear was pretty bad looking. We decided that we would make a trip over to Build-A-Bear because we were certain that there MUST be a hot pink bear at the workshop! (I secretly have also always wanted a reason to take myself into that store...amazing!)
Camdyn was in heaven when we walked in there! Her little eyes lit up and she was squealing and pointing for about every one that we saw. Here are some pictures to prove that we have a little indecisive 1 year old! Hmmm...I'm sure most are at this age too though.

Taking a look at all of the animals! (She has her thinking face on in this one)

Okay, we found a pink one but wait look at this one mommy!

Or maybe both of these?

She leaned back in her stroller like I was okay with her getting the two of them!

No, I think I like this unicorn....


Finally we think we made a good decision and decided to go with the multicolored pink and orange bear and then it was time to stuff her!

We picked out a gingham heart to have stuffed inside of it.

Camdyn got to put the heart inside of her very own bear!

She then waited anxiously for it to get stuffed and I mean anxiously!

And here we are!!!



4 comments:

Rachel said...

LOVE her shoes!!!

Jennifer said...

So cute! It was so great meeting ya'll on Monday! I wish we could have talked more :) Sorry it was so crazy! Not that we could have expected anything less with 5 mommas and 5 babies :)

Jen :)

Amanda said...

Sweet Cam and her bear. I have actually always wanted to go there too! Ha!

The Hazelwood Family said...

Too cute. We walked in there one day and Caiden didn't want one...so, we walked out! Why spend the money if we don't have too!!!