*Loved the stairs up to the loft...also got in trouble for trying to go up them. One time we looked over there and she was up to the 5th step! CAMDYN REECE!!
*Adored the pool. She is now fearless. The pool gradually gets deeper and she would keep walking out into it until she could no longer touch. I'm just waiting on her to start doing dives off the side of the pool this summer! ha!
*Enjoyed spending a lot of time with her great grandma. She had gotten Camdyn a precious umbrella and taught her to hold it like Mary Poppins. :)
*A lady at the pool asked Camdyn how old she was (not expecting her to answer her) and Camdyn told her she was one by holding her finger up proud!!
*Went down the huge slide with her daddy about 10 times.
*She enjoyed waking up to a house full of family.
*Loved the balcony and looking over.
*Camdyn would giggle every single time Dustin would fall off the wake board.
*Loved taking rides in the elevator. Her little body would shake when we arrived to the floor when she was standing on her own.
*Found a new fruit love...watermelon. As I have said, if Camdyn were on an island she would be perfectly content with eating any fruit for the rest of her life!
*Camdyn loved the huge couch that was in the living room. She would sit on it and bury her head in laughter when I would tell her that it was time to go to bed.
*ADORED the room we slept in! One morning she slept until 10:30!!!
*Enjoyed organizing the coasters. Her strange organizational skills will have to be a post all by itself!...coming soon :)
*Enjoyed flirting with a 3 year old precious little boy. She kept chasing him around and he was smiling but running the other way the entire time. Looks like we have some teaching to do...
*Loved her boat ride for the first time...not too sure if she loved the life jacket though.
Now for pictures...I took over 150 on our stay so condensing my pictures into this many is pretty good for me!
Gosh this house was gorgeous.
Dug through her infamous bag of snacks to see if her mommy had any left.
Dustin and I both tubed together and he wake boarded. I have a nice burn on my elbow because I think I was trying to hold on for dear life. If we only had pictures of me flying off!
Sweet girl fell asleep in between our water adventures.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Camdyn and her daddy
Just the 3 of us!
All of us except for Dorothy!
And now I will take you to my most favorite part of the lake...
The beach that has now been uncovered because of the water levels! It was beautiful. You could tell that it has hardly been walked on before because it has been underwater. Another amazing God thing!!
We anchored the boat (well our driver did) and stepped off to get some pictures of the sand. Camdyn got to feel sand between those toes for the first time!
As I finish up this posting (taken me a few days to find time to work on it) it will be 2 days until Dustin and I celebrate 5 happy years of being married. Poor guy just had his wisdom teeth taken out and we will probably actually celebrate it together on Saturday. I will have to share why he is so great in an upcoming posting!

5 comments:
Looks like a great vacation! We can't wait to see ya'll on Monday!
Jen :)
That baby is so sweet! I gave you a quick "Shout out" in my anniversary blog...many thanks to you Taren!
LOVE all of the pics!!!!
Haha! She does look like she is doing the sprinkler! You are so funny having her in bows and headbands in the pool. Girly girl! Looks like you had so much fun. :)
Yes! We must have our bows and headbands at the pool...and the best part is that she keeps them on most of the time!
Post a Comment