Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Best

After a long drive home from vacation yesterday and a night out with some of our favorite couples, we got up, got ourselves dressed and headed to church! Camdyn had her "Sunday best" outfit on and she looked like a southern beauty! We also had 2 successful weeks in the nursery! When I dropped her off they said that she would soon be promoting to the next class in August...great...when you get her used to something she has to undergo another change in her life. She is like her mommy, we don't like a lot of change; we like things to stay consistent! I will post pictures soon of our vacation. We had a fabulous time!

Such sweet colors
I had to zoom in on that face!



Here are a couple of shots from our vacation...


Ha! I will explain later!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute! Can't wait to see pics from your vacay. :)

The Barner Bunch said...

She's adorable. We're going to miss seeing her EVERYDAY throughout the school year.
Thank goodness for the BLOG posts!!!