Dustin called Camdyn a little golfer because of her plaid shorts and I think she heard the "golf" club part and went and got her golf club. She then scooted out the containers in the kitchen and made her a little seat. :)
Yesterday was a rainy day and I am not a huge fan of the rain. I am one of those people that cannot lay around the house for too long or I feel unproductive...soooo...I got my sewing machine out (Granny Taren) and made Camdyn an outfit while she was taking naps! I am now pretty good at whipping some pants up but the top took me a while. I couldn't wait for my model to wake up this morning so I could try it on her. She wore it with us to dinner and to do a little shopping and she looked so cute in it! She even got a couple of compliments on it!!!

3 comments:
Love the outfit! Where did you learn to sew? I wish I knew how!
Great job on the outfit!!!
Funny, all the kids are hitting the same stage right now...climbing on furniture and opening doors! Awesome job on the outfit. One of these days I will get my machine out and attempt to make something. Ha!
Post a Comment