Nothing makes me more happier than hearing my child laugh. That has to be one of the best noises and one of the most precious faces to see. I was so happy to capture some shots of Camdyn laughing at her daddy "getting her". I have been pretty adamant about blogging lately for the fact that I can't let any of these pictures be stuck in my camera...I have to get them out for family and friends to see! I could stare at these pictures of her forever. (I turned them right side up so you could see them better.).JPG)
Today we went and swam with Sherry and the boys. Lets just say that Camdyn has missed them. When I was getting ready to leave to go home with her, she was in Sherry's arms and she smiled and waved goodbye to.....ME!!! Not, Sherry but to me! (tear...) Just kidding!
Tomorrow is play-date time! I have been cooking all day during nap times but I DO enjoy throwing parties for all of the babes! Below, Camdyn is showing you how excited she is to see all of her friends!!!!!
This morning Cam was quiet and I came into her room and this was what missy was up to... Just enjoying her morning, reading a book. Thank goodness it was not a repeat from yesterday. Yesterday it was really quiet and I came into the kitchen and she was by the trash licking a bowl of chocolate pudding that was in the trashcan and it was all over her face. She just looked at me and grinned!
.JPG)
I now leave you with some "photography skills" from Daddy Dustin. Camdyn and I are really roughing it while taking these pictures but they turned out so sweet to me. I LOVE this little girl so much!
-1.JPG)

1 comment:
look at those teeth!! ooo... that getting quiet business. You really never know what they could be doing! :) I love the photography skills!
Post a Comment