Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Orderly Camdyn and Beauty and the Beast

If anyone at all out there is still reading this :), I have been doing great updating from my cell pictures! Fuzzy but good memories right?


Let's start out with Camdyn Reece. She likes things in order and on one particular day, I found 4 things that had been lined up around the house---baby dolls, nativity people, Hershey kisses in the pantry and letter magnets. This child is a neat freak! I tell you no lie that she has come up to us on many occasions stating the following words "Momma, I'm going to go clean up my playroom and surprise you!" ---in about 30 minutes she will have that playroom looking like an adult cleaned it up...very unusual I know! She is one of a kind.

After the babies were all lined up on our bed (thanks to Cam), Dustin added Maddy to the end of the line--she fits right in.


Love these little awards that Camdyn gets at school.

The other day at school Camdyn had "sports day" and of course we wore our A&M bow and shirt to support Daddy. I can totally see this on her graduation video before leaving for college :(

**I DO have their college already picked out for them and I hope they are okay with it :)




Check out this floppy eared big smilin' baby girl!



Camdyn is now going on her 4th movie at the movie theater and boy does she love them! This was her first 3D movie though! It was pretty funny...I handed her some glasses and she quickly put them on and then after I put mine on and they fit like a little granny---I realized that they had ones for children and ones for adults. Nice...



She had such a great time and even told me how much she loved being there. :) Sweetness

She dug into her little snack box and didn't move from her seat. I forgot how precious that movie is and ugh...the part where they are dancing to "Beauty and the Beast" ADORABLE!



(Picture ME with this size of glasses on)

When we were finished we walked out of the movie and it was sunny outside. Sure enough, she requested to wear her "new glasses" outside. :)

Next stop was a bubble tea! Let me just say that since they opened one in our town, I have been um...4 times in 2 weeks.



1 comment:

Letty said...

Hello there, my name is Letty from California. I've been following ur beautiful family blog for some time now and love it, I just wanted to say that you are a great mommy and truly is beautiful how you love on your babies. I wanted to ask, if you don't mind if you can give me ideas where I can buy cute clothes and hair pieces for my baby girl, I love how you dress ur girls. I have two older sons and now my princess, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance, god bless you and your family.