Monday, January 23, 2012

New Year's Eve and pure goodness

Gotta love the times now that you can get your phone out and snap a picture! Every picture today are from my camera throughout the past month. Here are some photos and a little description to go with them. Happy Monday!!




Sweet baby always sits in here while we eat dinner together as a family...waiting and watching every bite/drink that we take. She looks at us as if she can't wait to be able to eat food like us!
One more month baby girl until you can have some baby food!

Checking out her crochet little booties :)






Cam is always entertaining Maddyn and on this particular day I asked her to give Maddy some toys to play with and this is what she did. I guess she thought Maddyn needed EVERY toy that she owned. :)

Airplane on momma is the BEST!

On New Years Eve, Dustin and I like to stay close to home to stay away from all of the "crazies" on the roads at night. We have the best time when we are together. Love this guy...



Gigi and G-dad came over and watched the girls while Dustin and I went to a little winery for a glass of wine and then to eat dinner. Love that we were home by 8:00 pm to be with our babies to ring in the new year!






This little girl had a special New Years treat! Milk with cookies!


One day during the break Camdyn and I had a date and went shopping for some candles, McDonald's for lunch and then she got her a little manicure. Dates with her are so much fun.




Sweet Hello Kitty play dough fingers!


UP next...more pictures from my phone :)

No comments: