Hi! I have been a silent follower for quite a while now and I just think you are the sweetest mom and your babies are just darling! ;) I have 5 precious blessings and cherish them like you really seem to too! My youngest is 3, and I LOVE getting cute clothes for her, and even started sewing to try and make some fun stuff. I was wondering if you sell any of your older daughters clothes or if you'd ever be willing to?! Our styles seem to be so close, and I adore how you dress the girls! Please let me know, if you'd be interested. Sorry, I hope I don't come across sounding like a weirdo. Ha! ;) Blessings to you! Erin
Ha! No weirdness at all! I love secret followers :) Thank you so much! I seriously have put a lot of thought into how I want to get rid of all of these clothes when that time comes. HOwever, since we have a 4 month old now, many of the older one's have been saved for her so we aren't repurchasing everything again. I literally have not sold anything yet! I am a bit of a hoarder and hold onto everything. :) Thank you for asking and if I decide to sale anything I will be sure to let you know. Thanks for commenting!
You are so sweet! I specifically wondered if you still have or would be interested in selling the green Matilda Jane dress is your profile pic. ;) I think this is THE cutest dress. I so understand about saving clothes, I have two older girls12 and 10 and our little 3 yr old Ella was our surprise, so I happily had to buy everything again since we got rid of it all! Thanks again for letting me bug you! <3
Momma to 2 ladies and a baby boy, wife of an amazing administrator in education, tiny town and acre loving, take me out of the city girl, owner of All Things Ruffled, expert collector in scarves, chunky jewelry, & beauty products, health nut by heart, decorator by nature, former teacher and always a teacher! I adore my family and friends but most of all, I desire to love and seek God daily while teaching my babies to do the same. Each day is a complete blessing and I soak it in nonstop!
4 comments:
Hi! I have been a silent follower for quite a while now and I just think you are the sweetest mom and your babies are just darling! ;) I have 5 precious blessings and cherish them like you really seem to too! My youngest is 3, and I LOVE getting cute clothes for her, and even started sewing to try and make some fun stuff. I was wondering if you sell any of your older daughters clothes or if you'd ever be willing to?! Our styles seem to be so close, and I adore how you dress the girls! Please let me know, if you'd be interested. Sorry, I hope I don't come across sounding like a weirdo. Ha! ;)
Blessings to you!
Erin
Ha! No weirdness at all! I love secret followers :)
Thank you so much!
I seriously have put a lot of thought into how I want to get rid of all of these clothes when that time comes. HOwever, since we have a 4 month old now, many of the older one's have been saved for her so we aren't repurchasing everything again. I literally have not sold anything yet! I am a bit of a hoarder and hold onto everything. :) Thank you for asking and if I decide to sale anything I will be sure to let you know. Thanks for commenting!
You are so sweet! I specifically wondered if you still have or would be interested in selling the green Matilda Jane dress is your profile pic. ;) I think this is THE cutest dress. I so understand about saving clothes, I have two older girls12 and 10 and our little 3 yr old Ella was our surprise, so I happily had to buy everything again since we got rid of it all!
Thanks again for letting me bug you! <3
And I SO don't mean to be pushy...at all!!!!
And, I will be purchasing from your ETSY soon. Love it! ;)
Post a Comment