Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas and the break

Yes! Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and some events leading up!

I'm pushed for time because I am ready to watch a new show with Dustin so this will be a quick one. Pictures always strike memories so I'm hoping this will work when we look back on our past :)
------------------------------------------------------------------
A few days prior, we waited in line to see Santa. He is our usual Santa that we see every year and boy is he precious. We started seeing him in Allen on Camdyn's 2nd year of Christmas. LOVED having this sweet baby girl get to join us this year.















Camdyn and Daddy went on a Christmas date one day and had lunch and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks. He sure loves him some Cammy.


The night before Christmas Eve, we went to our church service. It always makes Christmas so memorable. Love our church


**I know, I know....I'm not sure why my baby girl always looks like a fake baby doll


Christmas Eve we headed to visit Dustin's side of the family



Christmas Eve we made Rudolph and Santa cookies...





*I have to add that Dustin bought Every.Single. Gift (except for some jammies I got Camdyn) for Christmas. Every day he came home with something new. He knows her so well!


This one by far was the cutest and such a good choice!



Here we are Christmas morning celebrating Jesus' birthday and the gifts Santa brought us to celebrate! *Love tying in Santa with Jesus instead of separating the two*











See this robe? No lie...I immediately put on the green or pink one every day when I get home! I cannot rock Maddy to bed without it...so snugly and warm :)



Coolest baby toy ever!



Chocolate ice cubes = chocolate milk!









So excited she had to jump a bit! :)


*Love this face...she looked up at us like "Is this the movie I have been wanting for forever?!"



And had more family time at Nanna and Papas!







And let's add that Camdyn and I always have to have fancy matching nails!



Christmas will be here again before we know it! :)

No comments: