Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A break...

Well hello there! I have been taking a little break mainly because of these 2 sweet angels!

When we get home at 4:00 or a tad bit before, all of my time is devoted to them and our night flies by pretty darn quickly! (anyone else feel like this??)

I secretly find myself trying to keep them up a bit longer because the day goes by way too quick.

With that being said... It's time to get to blogging again! --One of my goals for this year I might add.

I am hoping to get at least one posting done a week. I have a ton of precious Christmas pictures of my babes that I need to get documented so that will be my first project.


Be sure to check out my shop on the side bar (another thing added to my list after the kids go to bed at night!) :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: