Oh how in love with this baby girl I am! She is the most easy going baby and is always so jolly! She has the sweetest personality and I adore her. I think back to how she would follow her mommas voice around the hospital room as she was swaddled so snugly in her little clear box :) and she is still the same way. I can walk in front of her and say one word and she gets the biggest grin on her face. She is so heavenly I tell ya! I think she might be a little angel sent to us in disguise. :)

Bozley loves her too. I think I have mentioned before how crazy her hands are and how much she loves to explore with those chubby little hands. I have never seen a baby be able to grab and hold at such a young age. Here she found out how soft her puppy was and kept petting him.



Maddyn Chayse is Mommas, Daddies and Camdyn's RaY OF SUNSHINE! 

I love how different both of my babies are. Camdyn was always so feisty as a baby but continuously smiling. Maddyn is so calm and happy and just as smart as her sister is. Children make your life simply perfect in every way...

My doll baby!

When I read to Maddyn and Camdyn, she always cocks her head straight up at me to listen to the words that I'm reading. PRECIOUS

I was hoping she would not be as quick as Camdyn was developmentally BUT I'm thinking I am wrong. She scoots on that belly and acts as if she is trying to crawl. Funny how you want the second to lay there and not move :) :) I had laid her on her soft sheep and she rolled all the way off and over to her sister. The joys of a baby....love this age and stage that she is in!
1 comment:
Oh, what cuties!!!!
Post a Comment