Thursday, January 12, 2012

Family

I'm not ready to load ALL of the Christmas pictures right now but I wanted to document a little about how our life is going right now and the LOVE I have for my two.
Life was perfect when I got married, became even more perfect when Camdyn was born and I didn't think it could get any better.
It. Sure. Did.
We are at a place in our life that everything just seems to fit like a puzzle piece. There is nothing greater than the love that all 4 of us have for one another.
It has been a little difficult rushing through our day and hurrying to get home to spend as much time as we all can but it makes you appreciate every waking hour that you have.
This baby girl is a little piece of heaven and I can't get enough of her. As everyone knows... :)
I feel the same way about Camdyn.
It's funny how having kids changes you in so many ways. Everything you wanted for yourself is graciously given to them without a hesitation. I always joke with Dustin that if we could all just live on a little island and have nothing but one another, I would be perfectly content.
I might need a little food though and maybe a little lipstick :)
Life is good and I thank God for every day that I get!


1 comment:

Brandi said...

Aw, sweet post! Your babes are presh!!!!