Monday, January 30, 2012

January sightings

Can I just say that Camdyn and Maddyn are spaced perfectly to me apart?! Camdyn is at that independent age where she can pretty much do everything on her own EXCEPT drive herself somewhere :)...however, give her the car and I guarantee you she could find her way around our town! This comes in handy when having an infant!

Maddy likes having people close by or where she can see you and I think her most favorite person to watch is Camdyn. She bobs that head around and smiles the whole time she watches big sister play. If I'm busy doing something in the kitchen and I need Maddyn entertained for a few minutes, Camdyn always willingly runs in there to set something up for Maddyn to watch and explore. I hope they always have this love for each other.


Maddyn fell asleep on daddy one night...


BUT then she heard mommas voice and did this :) :)

*She has my heart and she has a tight hold on it!!*


When Maddyn was born I purchased her a sweet chewable giraffe and now she loves

being able to chew all over it

Who are you?



The tooth fairy came to visit Camdyn at school one day so we got

extra sparkly and fancy for her. Camdyn kept saying "I am going to show her how good

I clean my teeth!"


I don't know about you, but I love having a "party" on my arm! You can never have enough random bracelets piled onto your wrist! :) Oh, these are just a few that I picked up at Target...gotta have way more than this at one time!


It was gorgeous one day so we scurried outside to take it all in. This baby especially loved it!





I love these two girls and looking at their sweet smiles


Hard to see but it is just precious watching Dustin and Camdyn walk places together. They are always holding hands and talking away.


I call Maddyn my kitty cat. Those hands are always going and going, swatting at anything she can get them on! When we read, her sweet hands are always trying to touch or change the page.






Here are the girls dressed up for church one Sunday. Now that I look at this...I think the tops of their outfits matched!

Happy Monday!!!

No comments: