Thursday, February 4, 2010

Simple Pleasures

I have decided to join in with Show Us Your Life with Kelly's KornerKelly on her "simple pleasures"...sounded like a lot of fun and what is better than the pleasures that life gives to us!!

Here are some of mine (just some because I have many!) and also a few photos from our family photo shoot back in November (oops, a little late!)


*Rocking Camdyn before bed every night
*Going into her room in the mornings to wake her up
*Lighting a new candle that smells like food :)
*Wearing a favorite perfume (yummy Burberry)
*Getting a sweet message from D
*A smile from a stranger


*Hearing the garage open and knowing it is my husband coming home
*Sitting at a red light and getting a green arrow! Yes, I love green arrows!

*Eating cookies out of the oven and milk with Cam (happens at least 3 times a week!)


*The smell of a new car
*A new pair of shoes
*Camdyn's laugh
*Cooking out on Sundays in the Summer
*Cam hugging me or a kiss from her on her own
*The weekend!
*Wrapping presents (sometimes I see myself as a little old lady working at the mall and wrapping presents) :)

*Waking up in the middle of the night and realizing that you have about 4 more hours to sleep! ahhh

*Rocking with my mom ( I have always been a HUGE rocker)

(he! We asked her to show us her angry face!)

*Turning on our fireplace everyday in the winter!
*Dustin playing with my hair

*Getting a package in the mail (oh I love this!)

*Being cold and getting the clothes out of the dryer and laying on them!

*The smell of Camdyn after a bath

*The color pink

*Eating ice! (my poor poor teeth!)

*Hearing a great message at church that touches you

*Talking with family or friends for hours


*Bubble tea

*Target (anything and everything about that store makes me happy)

*meeting new people

*animals

*Getting an "I love you" from my students

*a warm bath!

5 comments:

HowryFamily said...

Oooo GREAT LIST Taren!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree with you more about Target. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Super Target!!! I seriously could walk around in there all day :)

Amanda said...

So fun reading these!

Jennifer said...

This was a great list! I am going to have to try that bubble tea when I'm home again. And I am with you and Ashley {Target} oh it's my favorite! I've been 3 times this week. I have saved so much in gas since they opened one down the road, but I know I haven't saved on actual spending since I'm there all the time!

The Barner Bunch said...

Love the list of simple pleasures!
I just wish I could eat cookies and milk at least 3 times a week and look as good as you!

The Barner Bunch said...

I know this is my second comment on this post...but I wanted to let you know that you've inspired me to make one as well. Hope you don't mind that I joined in on the fun. I'll be posting it later :)