Monday, February 15, 2010

Snowfall, day 2!

Lookout Colorado! Dallas is experiencing some heavy 9 inch snow! That's how I felt after waking up at 6:00 a.m. to get dressed to see a huge amount of snow! I then received the wonderful voice at the other end of the phone saying that we were going to get to stay in with our little family to enjoy it together! I quickly hung up my phone, rolled over to tell Dustin, smiled and .....went back to sleep for a few more hours! We then all woke up, made some more hot chocolate (this time I added whipped cream) mmmmmm

(oh mommy, this looks even better...you shouldn't have)

(Oh, that was so yummy!)

and then headed out to do some sledding! We moved to this town because of my love for a "hilly" town. We got some good use out of the hills on this snowy day and walked to our park to find tons and tons of kids and their parents sledding everywhere and having snowball fights! It was just perfect. Us inexperienced snow sledders :) brought the top of a big tupperware tub in hopes that it would go pretty quick down the "slopes". As you can see, Dustin needed a little help from a neighbor!


Camdyn and I then tried it out and we didn't go too fast either...

then a boy let us borrow his real snow sled and we went super fast! Camdyn kept saying "wooooo"

Here are some other super cute pictures of my C.



My favorite

That night we went to dinner with her rosy red cheeks!

That day Melissa also came over and surprised me with this shirt...I love it! and a bling bracelet to go with it too!

By the way, Melissa is 9 weeks pregnant! We think a little boy is in there so we can have one in the family! I am soooo excited for her and I can't wait to welcome another niece or nephew to our family this Summer! We love you Issa!

No comments: