Friday, February 5, 2010

Our little acrobat!

It's Friday so why not create 2 postings!
I have mentioned how much Camdyn and I love to do our "tricks" together each night! She has recently advanced to more difficult "skills" :)

I have some quick footage of her tonight after we were practicing. Just to clarify, I am on my back and my arms are straight and she is balancing on my arms!! and also, when she looks like she falls...that is our dismount!


We started doing this tonight where we switch in between from her sitting to standing...this little balance queen amazes me!!! The battery ran out so we weren't able to finish our footage.


This weekend we hope to accomplish this...

C'mon I think we can do it!! I like to set our goals high around this house!! ha!

Enjoy your weekend!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Taren, that is hilarious! She does have good balance!!! Cheerleader in training for sure! =)

Kaci said...

WOW! Taren, you are such a good momma! All of the things you do for and with that sweet baby are wonderful!

allabouthebutlers said...

Perfect score! 10! Great form, minimum bobbles, & terrific arms up and down!

Amanda said...

Ha! Love the dismount. She has great balance! We need to get these girls in a gym class...seriously!!!

The Barner Bunch said...

She does have great balance. The funny thing about it, is that she acts like it is no big deal.
She's in CHEER training for sure. Forget the potty training! LOL