Friday, February 12, 2010

SnOoooW, Day 1!!

Oh my!! We have gotten so much snow and words can't describe how excited We (I) am! Sometimes I feel like an 8 year old trapped in a 27 year old's body! :)
We went to school yesterday (which was pretty fun though to watch 20 2nd graders in awe of snow in Texas!). As soon as we got home, I made Cam Cam a batch of Martha's hot cocoa and she was in love. She smiled after every drink! It has whole milk, sugar, cocoa, semi-sweet chocolate shavings and marshmallows...what's not to love about that combination!





She then kissed her Bobby to thank him for joining her for hot cocoa!
After our special drink, daddy came home and we went outside and built a snow girl! Daddy is a "super snowball roller" and did not take long at all to make a snow girl. Cam and I then ran around the house trying to find things to decorate her with and we turned out turning her into a princess. Hers a pretty girl! :)


I tried to get a picture for Camdyn to look back to see how deep the snow was! You cannot see her little boots in the pictures!

When we got inside, we got all of our wet clothes off and played (on our motorcycle)


and of course, relaxed :)


We had so much fun and we cannot wait for what's about to come in a few minutes after we get bundled up! I will definitely post pictures when we get home!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Aww! Very cute pictures! I think I'm a big kid too...I wanted to play in the snow so bad! The hot chocolate you made sounds SOOO good!

Kaci said...

Of course you have a "blinged out" snowman!!! I love it! Picture number 3 is precious!

Thank you for the prayers Taren. That means alot to me. My test came back clear. No tumors or clamped arteries, thank goodness. Our prayers were answered! They increased my BP meds to see if that will solve the problem. Oh and YAY for Melissa!

Amanda said...

Love the pictures! Your snowman is so pretty. :)