First of all...if I had 2 jobs in addition to my own :) (yeah right!) I would buy this shower curtain! I am in love with ruffles!!!
It reminds me of a little bathing suit that Cam had last Summer. Anything with ruffles...I am drawn to!
Instead, I decided to buy this today that I have been wanting to purchase but have not sat down to actually do it!
I cannot wait to get this little book in the mail! It has pictures on each recipe just like her blog to show you step by step. I have a feeling this will be one of my readings before bedtime :)
Yesterday I was looking at one of my parenting magazines and I saw these in there!
Well not actually the sweet potato ones but they were cut up potatoes instead! It is not a bit of fun to me to peel potatoes, cut them up and then wait on them to boil. Instead you can pop this in the microwave and then add your whipping cream, butter, salt, pepper and the mixer and voila...you have mashed potatoes! I will let you know if they taste the same as the real deal :) This
is something that Dustin and I laugh about that we never thought we would have to revolve our dinner around! Well, a few months ago Camdyn would not let us eat dinner peacefully when we went out because of her "curious" personality! She was okay but not as STILL as we would have liked her to be. Instead we started putting her in the booth with us and we were back to being able to eat out! We do not go to restaurants unless they have booths available. If they don't-then we get it to go!
Here is another regular favorite of mine from church today, 

Those are my late favorites that I wanted to share...maybe I will share some more later!
Here is miss Camdyn from today with her new favorite hat that her daddy took while I ran to town.
The other day at Target I was checking out the super dollar section and I told her she could pick something out and she picked this beautiful Easter hat out! We think it would be so pretty on her for Easter...don't you think??? (only kidding) She wears it all the time but usually when she has ALL of her clothes off which makes it even more funny to watch.
Camdyn also loves to play "telephone" and talk for ever on her phone. I came in the room today after hearing her 5 minute conversation and she had Dustin's i-pod and using it as a phone. I came across this picture today while I was loading the others and it SCREAMS Summer! I can't wait to see this tan brown body in a few short months and all of the fun that comes a long with Summer! Oh well that it might snow again on Tuesday...I can always dream :)
My next posting will be the humongous seafood dinner that D made and surprised me with tonight!! It was wonderful!!

5 comments:
Sometimes you do need to venture off from the memories (ie the vest post!! I bet you look tooo cute in yours!)
I got PW cookbook for Christmas & LOVE IT!!
Hello Summer! She's a bathing beauty! Her little dress looks so sweet too.
I have VACATION on the brain. With this first trimester, I need a vacation from it :(
Also, if you want to see someone veer away from memories, just look at my post. FOOD BABY!
Just found your blog...adorable! Your daughter is precious! I am now a follower. I've been wanting that cookbook too!!
I totally remember the bathing suit and it looks just like it! When are you having us over for dinner Pioneer Taren?!?!?! Hahaha! Yummy!
I am in LOVE with that shower curtain. I would love it in white! And you'll love the PW cookbook. I just made the cinnamon rolls and her pizza dough. YUM!
Post a Comment