Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day 2010

Well another holiday has passed us by so quickly. I love this holiday...everything is always so cute and sweet that you see around this time of year. My little valentine had a great Valentine's day as well! She awoke to this...


I really had no idea they would be this pink! Oh but the pretty box attracted me to them!
She enjoyed them though! Please don't think we are complete piglets around our house :) we just like to eat some sweets every now and then!! ha!

Dustin and I went on a date the previous weekend for my birthday so instead, we decided to bring our sweet little girl out with us on Sunday to celebrate heart day! We had such a good time. We went to our usual...Allen and ate at Grimales (sign up on their website and you get a free large pizza for your birthday!! and it's huge! ). We then got Camdyn a few necessities at Babies R Us (potty and a new monitor) and our last stop was the fabulous yogurt place. Here are some pictures of our "biker chick" on her motorcycle...




I have been trying to get a good video of Cam singing her favorite song..."Emo's woooold". She usually sings the last part and it never ends! She only stops at the end to catch her breath! It is sooo cute. I didn't get it on video but I did get some of it-mainly her changing the pitch of her voice. She thinks it's funny because we are taping her! The videos are very similar but she holds out the last note longer on the last video and does her sweet little smile/laugh. We adore you Camdyn! (By the way, the backup singer needs some voice lessons...nice duet...)



2 comments:

Amber said...

Isnt their singing the best!!

Jennifer said...

Love her singing! We got those same pancakes from Grandma for Valentine's Day. We ate them on our snow day-yum!