the 22 month part because that only means that we are 2 months shy from being 2 years old. Where has my little 9.2 pd. -week old infant gone to??? :(
Over these last 2 months we have noticed big changes in our little girl. Changes that only mean she is getting older and developing into a precious toddler and in which I am thankful for. She has been talking sooo much lately. She has been trying to create sentences and it is so sweet when you get to hear their voices trying so hard to communicate. One of my favorite things to do lately are going on "dates" with my Camdyn. Dustin has now entered into the baseball world so her and I go to dinner, shop and usually always end with dessert on Friday nights. It's so much fun. She talks my head off at dinner and I love her company. This is what our conversations sometimes consist of...
Cam- Mommy?
Me- Yes Camdyn...
Cam- I poop
Me- Laugh...alright Camdyn thanks for letting me know that..
Cam- Mommy?
Me- Yes Camdyn...
Cam- I tee tee an poop
and this will go on forever...
Sorry for the dirty bathroom talk but this is what she tells me constantly and laughs about it every time. That little girl!
Our morning talks are the best though on our way to school...she always looks out the window, up into the sky and says "mommy, I see moon" and it makes my heart melt...something about her love for the moon, early in the mornings is precious to me.
Back to Elmo LIVE!!! We are starting our morning with Cream cheese cinnamon rolls, heading out with Macey Cate and Melissa -and off to see the Sesame Street crew! Tonight Camdyn and I ran into Dillard's to look around and she fell in love (guys I mean IN LOVE) with an Elmo backpack. I have never seen her kiss something so many times as she did him while we were shopping. We usually have to tell the toys "goodnight" and leave them at the store but she suckered me into buying him and perfect timing right?!
We have our Elmo backpack, tickets, gummy worms and Coldstone Jelly Belly's set and we are ready to go! Melissa and I are packing some sweets for the girls in case they get fidgety and try to get up from their seats! Bribery!
Now, I didn't forget about my posting I promised from last Sunday (Adina)...I was craving Seafood so Dustin was going to do his usual blackened catfish and he called and said he had a big surprise for me. (I love his surprises). He then came home and laid this out for me...
and said we were going to need this for our dinner. At first all I could picture in my head was a big walnut but then I realized that this was for the crab legs!! This guy went all out! He went to our 2nd favorite store (Costco but Target is first) and bought fresh crab legs, a lobster tail, crab cakes and fish! (Taylor, sit down if you are reading this since you can't stand seafood!) Then he proceeded to tell me he was going to grill it all!! Oh man, it was delicious!
Chef Dustin

4 comments:
Cute, cute, post! Love the food, love poo poo, love Elmo, and love her little wet head!
Let me know how Elmo Live goes! That sounds like fun.
Barrett is a big fan of the moon too. It's so sweet how he looks up at it when we're outside.
I think they seriously learn about it through the famous, "Goodnight Moon" book.
Well,look who it is! I had to register myself because I always want to comment on ya'lls posts! I love when you and Melissa do the "things you love" posts. Have fun at Elmo. "Oh Mista Noodle!"
Love the cute, little cardigan, so cute! Elmo...fun! The dinner looks yummy!!!!!!!
Post a Comment