Monday, June 29, 2009

Lounging around

I am not a big fan of the rain but we do enjoy it because that means that we don't have to water our flowers! Today has been a lay low type of day. That will be good for us since we have a very busy week! I still managed to get out of the house and get some fun things for our "Watermelon" play date party we are having on Wednesday...11 kids at our house!!! This will be a big one but we are very excited! Tomorrow we are visiting Mrs. Sherry and the boys, Friday is the Ranger game in the suites! and then 4th of July begins!

I got some really cute pictures of Camdyn hanging out around the house and just being herself. We all happened to make it in these pictures!

Very good "toe-touch" Cam...even nicely pointed toes!

Fish face

Now, I posted this only so you could see that Daddy was there when Camdyn ate lunch today...this should be fun getting the blackberries out of her dress!


I caught these 2 love birds having a conversation!!




Camdyn was telling Bozley that it was okay that he was about to go and get 2 shots at the vet :(


She even added a sweet hug in there



Following Daddy and Boz to the vet

Playing in her tent tunnel


When I got home, Sister got in my lap to watch some of her movie. Dustin kept laughing saying how she looked like a big bullfrog laying in my lap. Dustin took about 6 pictures of her and this is how EVERY picture turned out!



Definitely "Bullfrogish" here!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

haha... aww I love the puppy pictures!

HowryFamily said...

hahahaha! The bullfrog is hilarious! :) I love it!

Sherry said...

I like the puppy pics too. I can't believe how long her hair is getting!!! We can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!