This past Friday morning, we left to head to Round Rock (outside of Austin) to watch Dustin's pitcher (that has now signed to play with A & M...Dustin is loving this! ) in an All-star game. We decided to make a little vacation out of it since we were going to be driving a little over 3 hours away. This was the furthest we had ever driven with Camdyn and she did super! She slept some of the time and watched her Baby Einstein DVD the rest of the way. This was the best purchase we could have made! You can even set it up anywhere and Cam would watch it in the mornings while we got dressed.
She couldn't have been any better. One of our highlights of the trip was dinner at the Oasis on Lake Travis in Austin. This was by far the prettiest restaurant we have ever eaten at. The guy taking us up to there said that it seats 3000 people!! No, I didn't add an extra 0 :), 3,000 people! Here are some views from where we were sitting.
This is a house. Dustin is going to buy me this house when....we hit the lottery!
Everyone outside will clap when the sun starts going down...it is beautiful. I got a picture of Camdyn and her daddy watching it go down.
If you're wondering how many teeth Camdyn has now...here is a clear image of how many! Hilarious!
Sunday, we headed to the game and it was great. I was a little nervous that it would be too hot for chunky monkey but it was fine where we were sitting. Jake did great at the game too! He hit a triple for their team and ended up pretty much winning the game for his team. Dustin was proud of him! Dustin had the camera and took tons of pictures like this....

A child of many faces :)
We will be heading back to Lake Travis in 2 weeks for our real family vacation with Dustin's Family. I can't wait to actually stay up in the hills!!!

3 comments:
her faces are HILARIOUS!!! love it! :)
Did you make the dress that she wore at the Oasis? it's precious!
I want to kiss those sweet cheeks!
I love her smile...and I can just "hear" her little laugh. Great pictures of the hill country. I want to move back there some day!!! Living in San Marcos during college totally spoiled me!
Post a Comment