Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day Dada!

Happy Late "Blog" Father's Day Dustin!
I occasionally find Dustin on the laptop glancing at our blog so I thought we would post a little blog for him and for Cam to look at later. :)
We were out of town this past weekend during Father's Day so Daddy got his gift early and he woke up to cards on Sunday. You are the best Daddy "da-da" ever and we love you so much.

Here are just a few things that Camdyn does that shows that she loves you!! There are much more but these are the ones that are fresh on my mind!

*Her face lights up when she sees you!
*When you walk out of the room she screams "Da" or "Da-da" to get your attention and then does a huge grin when you look back at her.
*She loves when you call her your baby girl
*She loves when you throw her up in the air...always jumps up for more
*You do anything and everything for her and I mean EVERYTHING!!!
*When she wasn't walking, every morning you would hold her and she would hold onto your thumb like it was a steering wheel!
*When we still had bottles, her most favorite thing to do was for you to get her up every morning and drink 3 oz before going to Mrs. Sherry's
*She loves when you chase her
*Cam also loves when you sneak her bites of things when mommy isn't looking!!
*When I tell her that daddy is home she looks right at the door to the garage with those big green eyes, just waiting to see you come through that door!
*Cam will eventually grow to love how much you adore her. When we are alone or going to bed, he always talks about how he can't believe how perfect God made you!
*She knows she has you wrapped around her finger!!!

What? You want me to hold this thing and take a picture!!!
Here was Dustin's Father's day goody bucket! I love the "nautical" colors!! ha!
Camdyn got daddy some Crocs, a massage, some Redken shampoo (as a joke because he thinks his hair is coming out but Redken has great products!!) and a frame with her sweet hand print!!
Here are just a few of the many pictures of Camdyn with Dustin. These bring back so many memories!
One of the first pictures of Dustin and Camdyn in the hospital. The first picture we took is with Dustin's shirt off and Camdyn sleeping on top of his chest (by far the sweetest picture) but that is only for mommy to see!!! he!
Look at that bundle of joy!
One of our Olive Garden outings (I love how they match!)
Heading to the park

Love this picture!!

Now this makes me laugh! We bought Camdyn this little gremlin looking thing when she was a baby and she loved it!

**********You are the most amazing man and we love you!!!

Time to go and clean around the house and finish un- packing. Here is a preview of our trip!


2 comments:

HowryFamily said...

Sweet Cam looks B E A U T I F U L in brown!!!! I pulled up your post and that was the first thought that popped into my head! Good color for that sweet girl of yours!
Oh and as for the fabric... I am preeettty sure that you can make something just as cute with that fabric... isn't it to die for!?

The Barner Bunch said...

So sweet! I love her pictures. I miss her so much!!! She's so pretty!!!