Christmas time is over :( and we are now moving into a new year and as a result we have a

CAMDYNLAND surrounding our house and I have been determined to find a nice, cheap way to store all of her "pretties". We are very blessed with such a great family who loves to buy presents for Camdyn and now we need to find somewhere to put them all to take care of them. I have searched on the internet for an inexpensive but nice thing to keep them in and I have not had much luck. It doesn't help that I am a bargain shopper and I refuse to spend a lot of money on something unless I will get a ton of use out of it! I'm also not into toy boxes mainly for the fact that I would not want the toys at the bottom to get forgotten about. So...I got the idea from looking on-line about getting cubes and fabric cubes and keeping her toys in that! We went to Target tonight and got these for our bedroom/play room!

They don't take up any space and they are super sturdy! I love them. Each piece cost 10 bucks which I thought was a steal.
Now we do still have these around our house but you can actually see now what is at the bottom of them. :) I seriously can't believe how many toys she has. We have about 5 from Christmas put up to bring out throughout the weeks so they don't go unnoticed. All of these toys and my artsy little girl would rather walk around with a crayon in each hand and color at her table. LOVE HER!
Here are a few sweet pictures of our little girl....


Around 10 months I would ask her where Jesus was and she would point to the sky...she still has not forgotten :) and is looking up at him.

What a sparkle/shine she is!

Giving momma some love
I now leave you with my most favorite Holiday commercial that I watch, rewind and watch again. I want everyone of these little girls to come visit me...I think I see a little Camdyn and Macey in there when they are older :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7C64j8d34U
4 comments:
Oh, that is what we have been doing around here too the past few days...getting organized! We have way too many toys too and have also put some away for later use. Don't want to get rid of anything though b/c they will be needed soon enough!
Sweet pics of Cam. :)
Sparkle and Shine! Her outfit is precious! I love that commercial too! We need a play date before (gasp) we go back to school :(
Those pictures are to cute! Love the outfit.
That commercial makes me laugh so hard... My husband (yes my husband) will sing this to Kynlie in a girly voice and she laughs so hard...and so do I!! I love memories like that
I love her pink little boots! What a great idea to use those cubes with fabric bins to organize her toys! I might have to use your idea one day!
Post a Comment