Well as much as I would love this season to slow down a bit...I don't think it's going to happen! We have really been enjoying ourselves and every year we always do!
On Friday we celebrated our 2nd annual Christmas party at the Cannadays. We had such a great time watching all of the kids play around while we ate delicious food! We are blessed with great friends and we always enjoy each other's company. The kids were perfect and they stayed up way passed their bedtimes!
Look how little they were last year
And now look at them dancing all over the room! They were all so precious!
Today was a calm but productive day. We came home from church and Camdyn took the longest nap! They must have tired her out in the nursery! While Dustin was at home I had time to run to the store, clean the house and I took a little nap myself (I don't know the last time I have let myself sit down and take a nap!!). This is what my little girl woke up acting like....
(She took a nap in her pretty little church dress)
We also wrote our letter to Santa today telling him her 3 favorite items that she wanted. She will be seeing him tomorrow and this should be interesting. He came for a short visit the other day at school when she was there for my class party and I will just say that her favorite guy to read about at night "Sansa" was not someone she wanted to see AT ALL. I'm sure we will get the same outcome as last year but that's okay.
Camdyn also took some pictures by the tree with Bozley...
We also headed outside to take a few pictures. She is my hat girl now and loves to ask for her hat to wear.
I love looking in Camdyn's backpack to see what she colors at church and which color she likes to use. I have noticed that she now has changed from liking purple to blue! Every color she sees she usually calls it blue. :)

Here's just a random photo from this morning of my "bride" doing her crazy little things after waking up. I think she has done this since she was 8 months old!
Last, on Friday we had our class party. I love opening all of the kids little gifts that they are soooo proud of. You should see their sweet faces when they watch you open their gifts. Well one of my little girls got me something that I was so excited about! This.... and it's pink!!!!
Go get you a snuggie!
I'm sure you will be hearing from the Toth's frequently this week. I am anal and I will have to make sure that I don't get behind on my postings! :)
Have a great week!

1 comment:
LOVE the hat! Absolutely precious!!
Post a Comment