Friday, January 1, 2010

2009, you were very good to us!

Well another year has already gone by and after looking back through our blog, what great memories we have made! So many blessings happened in 2009 and I'm excited and hopeful for what 2010 will bring. I know I could probably list a hundred things that I want to accomplish for myself and my family in 2010 but I mainly hope for health, love and great experiences with our family and friends. I thought I would take a "blog walk" back through 2009. It was extremely hard for me to pick some of my favorite postings! Each one of them are so important to me since they cover the life of my child. I mainly picked the ones with videos because those help me re-live those moments.

Here we were celebrating the best year we had had yet (2008) and moving into 2009. (Last night Dustin and I were trying to remember what we did to celebrate New Years Eve last year...thanks to the blog we were able to remember!)
http://lifewiththetothfamily.blogspot.com/2009/01/goodbye-2008.html

Here we celebrated Camdyn's sweet baby dedication and her walking was starting in full swing! I still can't believe how small that body was and she was walking!
http://lifewiththetothfamily.blogspot.com/2009/01/baby-dedication-and-9-months.html

In this posting, I got some better footage of her walking and her fun personality caught on camera.
http://lifewiththetothfamily.blogspot.com/2009/02/in-life-of-camdyn-reece.html

Camdyn taking care of her Bozley
http://lifewiththetothfamily.blogspot.com/2009/04/great-big-sister.html

We celebrated Cam's first birthday!
http://lifewiththetothfamily.blogspot.com/2009/05/first-birthday.html

Awww...what a wonderful first vacation she had!
http://lifewiththetothfamily.blogspot.com/2009/07/vacation-2009.html

Our little Olympic swimmer! This makes me so anxious and excited for this Summer!
http://lifewiththetothfamily.blogspot.com/2009/08/our-energizer-bunny.html

Her first snow cone and I love how much she enjoyed it. Such sweet pictures
http://lifewiththetothfamily.blogspot.com/2009/08/cotton-candy-snow-cone-please.html

Our first PiNk DaY! We talked today about scheduling one again in February or March!
http://lifewiththetothfamily.blogspot.com/2009/09/pink-day.html

I chose this posting mainly because I love the video of her expressing "joy" over her "dv" as she calls it (d.v.d). She continues to do this about anything and everything. The simple word of "Daddy will be home in a minute" when she asks about him...I get this reaction
http://lifewiththetothfamily.blogspot.com/2009/10/smores-and-joy.html

Sweet Sweet Sweet pictures of Camdyn and Macey. I love how close the girls are in age and how they will grow up to be just like sisters. http://lifewiththetothfamily.blogspot.com/2009/11/mace-and-cam-time.html

And I couldn't resist to not go back further...yes to 2008!! (but I found this video that I adore of how Camdyn would act shy when Dustin would talk to her)
http://lifewiththetothfamily.blogspot.com/2008/10/daddys-girl.html

Gosh you forget so many things that they did when they were so little.

Camdyn celebrated her New Year's Eve by playing, eating, going to Hobby Lobby, taking naps and doing a craft with her momma. I found this a while back and I loved it. However, it was not meant for a 1 year old but as much as I love getting crafty :) I thought I could finish it for her when the task became impossible (he he!)



Tada! Phew...that was a hard one...I think when I bought it I was thinking 2nd graders... You can tell some of the parts she did herself...scarf and the belly and she actually did the beak on the momma. Pretty good! Once the stickers started sticking to her fingers she then wanted to do something else instead.
That night Dustin and I headed out on the town to one of our favorite restaurants...Ruth Chris. We had reservations but they were running about 1 1/2 hours behind so we had a long wait. However, the wait gave us extra time to enjoy each other and laugh at some interesting people surrounding us. Dustin and I always get placed in seats or areas next to as I will call them... the crazy's. :)

Speaking of Dustin...I got us a book the other day that is another series of The Love Dare (yes I am a fan!) called Day by Day...a year of devotions for couples. Go get it for you and your husband! What a great way to start the new year!

2 comments:

The Barner Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Barner Bunch said...

Oh my! In the first picture you have of Cam, I thought she was painting her fingernails (with her own bottle of polish). Whew!!! Glad I was wrong. As I looked closer...I realized she was "safe".

They're into EVERYTHING right!!!! That's the main thing I've noticed while on break with Barrett. Check out my latest post (bath tub addiction).