Camdyn! Look at all of the cookies that Santa ate that we had made for him! He also left you a special note!
After you woke up (10:15! sleepy head!) we wished Jesus a happy birthday and headed to the living room to see some of the great gifts that Santa had brought you!
You were very excited to see a rocking horse sitting in front of you!
You also tried on your new fancy shoes!
When you were finished exploring your new gifts you then were ready to make Jesus a card for his birthday!
I can't wait to see each year how you (and your sisters or brothers) decide how you are going to celebrate his birthday!
We then got dressed up and headed to Nanna and Poppy's for Christmas with the whole fam.
Mommy and Daddy!
Pretty Aunt Tay Tay and mommy

I also had a fabulous Christmas myself! We all got many great gifts with a lot of thought put into them. There is one special gift that Dustin gave to me that I had to share. He is such a clever thing! We always say that we are not going to get each other something but we always manage to. :) He had my gifts numbered in order. He then gave me this book that he had made.
Yes he made it! Each page had a hint to what each gift was and there was a message from Camdyn on each page and a picture. It was the cutest thing! I am only sharing the first page because I'm sure he would like to keep some of our life private! :) I am using one of my gifts tomorrow that he scheduled for me and that is a hot rock mani/pedi that I am VERY excited about.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! For all of my teacher friends...we still have another week left!!!

5 comments:
Love that sassy picture of her! Too cute!
What a thoughtful husband!
You'll never belive that we wore the same exact dress on Christmas day! We seriously have the same closet for the girls! Love it! I'm so glad you had such a great Christmas! I love Cam's chairs. Where did you find them?
Love all the pictures! Glad you guys had a great Christmas. :)
Great pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas with your family.
I've finally caught up on LOOKING at everyone's blog, now it's time to update my own!
Happy New Year!!!! Our babies are growing up fast!
Post a Comment