The picture with Dustin holding the leash with Bozley makes me laugh only because Jeff talks about how "Manly" he is when he is walking our Yorkies on a road trip.
Momma to 2 ladies and a baby boy, wife of an amazing administrator in education, tiny town and acre loving, take me out of the city girl, owner of All Things Ruffled, expert collector in scarves, chunky jewelry, & beauty products, health nut by heart, decorator by nature, former teacher and always a teacher! I adore my family and friends but most of all, I desire to love and seek God daily while teaching my babies to do the same. Each day is a complete blessing and I soak it in nonstop!
3 comments:
Love it!!! GREAT pictures too!!
The picture with Dustin holding the leash with Bozley makes me laugh only because Jeff talks about how "Manly" he is when he is walking our Yorkies on a road trip.
These cards are awesome! I love all the pictures!
Beautiful pics, as usual! Merry Christmas to your sweet little family!
Post a Comment