Monday, October 5, 2009

A taste of Fall

All...

(*The precious beanie)

of these 3 things...

(*the original cake candle that mommy is obsessed with!)


scream FALL!!!

(*the cute little dress that has "fall approved colors")

Wow! Do we love this time of year or what! Camdyn showed us some cute faces while taking some pictures in the backyard on Saturday before leaving to go and eat dinner.
I was trying to get her attention so I asked her where the ducks were and she adamantly pointed to where she "thought" the ducks were. Nope...no ducks in our backyard but you would sure think that there were by this facial expression! *We had just gone to see the ducks that afternoon and they are so sweet. It's almost as if they know we are coming. The 3 of them waddle up to Camdyn and I each time and Camdyn doesn't do anything but smile and wave and say "hi-d" over and over. It is completely like she is at a social gathering when she gets around her duck friends.


I don't know about you but this weather has turned me into Betty Crocker! I made homemade chocolate chip cookies and they were very good. You might see 3 little piggies running around our house pretty soon as much as I have enjoyed cooking! ha!

Here is one little piggy waiting for them to come out of the oven!

Hmmmm....what can Boz and I eat until they are ready?

Perfect! A smoothie with yogurt, strawberries and banana's...thanks mommy!
*So we were trying on the boots in the picture that I had just bought her (hence the tag that is still on and the one sock)
This morning I got Cammy dressed to head to Mrs. Sherry's and I thought she looked
a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!
Her apple bottom was just too cute along with the thighs to not get some pictures of her when she got home. She was a little ham for these picts!

Her angry face when she can't get her car to go the direction that she wants it to go!
Here Camdyn is begging me to watch Sesame Street "Ses"...C'mon, she's got Elmo in her hands!
and the signature face when she is begging for something from me!


We ended our night with Camdyn being sweet and giving her daddy some love.
I didn't even have to ask for some "awws" and she came right over to me and planted a sweet wet kiss right on my cheek! What an amazing and loving little girl you are Camdyn Reecer!


6 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Hey Taren, love the pics of Camdyn. She is precious and looks EXACTLY like I remember you looking! So. Sweet.

Kubin's said...

She's a doll!! I love her boots! This is the best time of the year. Fall is beautiful!
Christie

The Barner Bunch said...

Love the pictures. The last two of Dustin and Cam are precious! I know you've probably already planned to frame those.
The hat for Fall is adorable! I must get myself one of those.

Kaci said...

LOVE the cookie picture of her waiting "patiently"!!!! And the pink boots are great!

Amanda said...

Awww! Cam is so pretty in pink. :) I love the pose and huge grin as she waits for the cookies! Yummy! We have been baking away here too...Dangerous when prego!!! Ha!

Kaci said...

We can definitely arrange something between Camdyn and Kade!!!! How cute would that be?!?!?!