Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin patch and weekend!

This weekend flew by! However, Camdyn's little personality was a bit up and down due to what we think is "teething". She has never been a child that complains from her teeth but now I think the new ones that are coming in, are becoming noticeable to her little mouth. I just bought my first tube of orajel to hopefully give her some relief. We still managed to enjoy doing some activities this weekend while Camdyn also enjoyed a little daddy and daughter time! Here is how our weekend played out.



Friday night I came into the living room and saw 2 of my most favorite people enjoying some reading time together. I love seeing Dustin sit in this bubblegum pink chair with baby girl on his lap.


Saturday morning I awoke before Camdyn (Thanks Cam...I needed that sleep!) and I treated her to some yummy pumpkin bread and milk! I love seeing pictures of her with those sleepy pretty eyes.

Doing her scary face for daddy

I have never seen Camdyn take to a toy as she does her Elmo. She will carry him around all day long and she plays with him like he is her best friend! She gets angry at Elmo though when he doesn't do what she wants him to do (ex. him not fitting in her buggy or her sitting him on the couch and him falling over) She will seriously yell and scold him. When she is not "getting along" with Elmo, we put him in her bed for a "nap". Her new thing with him is putting all of her headbands on his head.


Here Elmo is sporting her new Halloween headband! Looks fabulous on him!


Saturday I needed a little "me" time to do some shopping and run some errands so Dustin watched Camdyn for a couple of hours. When I got home, I saw this...


This brought back soooo many memories of how she would fall asleep on our shoulder all the time :(


For some reason, this has also been our new attire around the house. One pink momma crock and her fireman hat. She was trying to leave the house like this the other day. I love how D sings the song "they call me a fireman...that's my name" when she walks by wearing the hat!


Today after church and eating at the wonderful diner, we went to the pumpkin patch to pick out our regular 3 pumpkins and a hay bale for our front yard scene. Here is Camdyn picking out some pumpkins. This is also the link from last years pumpkin hunt! Wow...she has changed so much!

So heavy!

Ta-Da! Here is our little Fall scene!
Also, thanks for all of the sweet comments from the last post. I love hearing from all of my family and friends!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Haha! Ella always wears one shoe around the house to along with all kinds of jewelery! Gotta love girls. :) The picture of her and her daddy are so sweet! Love your fall scene too. Can't wait to see you all next week!!!

The Barner Bunch said...

The house looks great all decorated.
Cam is so dang cute. I just can't get enough of her.
Play time with Cam and Barrett is a MUST! I just need to make sure we're all "germ free" before we pass something along to her! Man oh man. We had a rough week.