When I was younger I would always look back at my baby pictures of me and my sisters growing up. It's so neat now to see pictures of your own daughter and see herself in the memories of the pictures that I used to stare at all the time. You can definitely see some resemblances between her and I. I think she is a lot prettier though if you ask me and she definitely has a nicer shade of hair color and complexion thanks to her daddy! Here are a few :)


Happy early Halloween! Hopefully my next posting will involve a sweet little kitty all dressed up!

2 comments:
That's hilarious! Just DON'T cut her bangs like mom had ours done. We love that little kitty and we're ready to see her tonight. Trick or Treat!
Seriously, I think Macey looks more like you than Cam! Especially in that first pic of you. Those are cute...fun to compare! My sister found some old pictures of me tonight at her house too and we were doing the same thing. Ha! :) Can't wait to see what Emerson looks like to and compare both girls. :)
Post a Comment