Camdyn attended her 1st Fall carnival at my wonderful school that I teach at! I deeply love my school and my team!! (giving a shout-out to Ashley and Rachel) :) and our school always seems to go all out on events! I was so happy to be able to have Camdyn here this year with us and Dustin also had a booth set up with all of his baseball players doing a radar throw. Cam got to enjoy looking at tons of bounce houses, cotton candy, kettle corn, kids and my teacher friends, running around and playing, dunking booth, balloons, the base of a hot air balloon (too windy to go up but there was a nice fire show!). The only part she did not enjoy was the chick-fil-a cow. Her whole body shook while her legs wrapped around me when he came closer to her. Great....I'm sure Santa will be a hit this year! :) Camdyn also got to see her precious baby Kate! Her and Kate were dressed very similar in their polka-dots and I will load that on here when I get it from Miss Ashley. We had such a great time and we can't wait until the next carnival!
I love this picture of Camdyn and Rachel. Rachel is one of the girls I have taught with since our school opened and she has been so good to Camdyn and has watched her grow up. Camdyn Reece is also very honored that she will be a flower girl in Miss Rachel's wedding this Summer! Her first wedding as a flower girl!!!
Running and playing!
.JPG)
Ha!
Camdyn turned 18 months yesterday! That means that she is 1 1/2 years old! I am working on a little posting for this but I have been busy busy so I hope to be finished with it soon. We had our family pictures today and I think our photographer got some great shots of sister even though she woke up with a runny little nose! I hope to be able to give you a sneak when they are ready.
I now leave you with Camdyn and her best friend Elmo going for a spin!

3 comments:
I cannot believe she is 18 months!! SO precious! Super cute outfit! as always!!
Every outfit I see is ADORABLE! They keep getting cuter and cuter!
You're a sucker! Did you go out and buy her a car (like the one from the bounce house)?
Cute pictures. Glad you all had fun at the carnival.
Post a Comment