Monday, September 7, 2009

Yogilicious!

I thought it was only fitting to post about Camdyn's favorite place to get a treat and that is...Yogilicious! Lately we have been making many trips to this place because it is the best soft-serve yogurt I have ever had! Camdyn and I think it's really ice-cream but it's yogurt. :) We always add this in last after our family day because no matter how tired or ready to go home Camdyn is, she is back to her spunky self when we mention "ice-cream or yogurt" to her. Camdyn got a combo flavor...pineapple and Taro with baby gummy bears mixed in!


Holding daddy's hand like a good girl




Yum!


Camdyn has started a new thing when we go out to eat. She will try to eat off of our plates with her fork instead of her own. Here she has gotten my spoon and my yogurt and is eating both hers and mine.

Cam showing the camera what she is eating!

LOVE how she snuggled up to me in this picture!

Our little girl has also found that sleeping on a pillow is much more comfortable then sleeping on a hard mattress. Lately we have been finding sweet girl sleeping on her bumper pads the opposite direction.

Note: This was taken during nap time (hence the blue jean shorts) . I also love how she is holding her bunny and her shirt from the night before! I left it in her bed by mistake and I guess she thought it was soft enough to love on while sleeping!

2 comments:

The Barner Bunch said...

I'm going to have to try that place. I love soft serve yogurt! Yummy!
Camdyn is such a doll! You always have her dressed so pretty (just like yourself)!
I'll need some coaching, if I ever end up with a girl!

Amanda said...

Yummy! We will have to try that soon. :) Cam looks so big in these pictures!!!