Eating lunch sitting with daddy
Here she couldn't decide if she wanted to get on all of the bounce slides or not. (Note: that is not Dustin's leg in the picture :) )
Showing support for her Gran's new favorite show...GLEE!!
We got to ride in a hot air balloon!!! ha! Nope, just took a picture like we were really in one. Wow, we could show Camdyn this when she is older and fool her a bit!
We had such a fabulous weekend! We weren't able to make it to the festival on Saturday because we went to Aspacians in Rockwall and then Melissa's cabaret that night. Saturday was a great day and I got sister some super cute things!!
Now, who says you can't go to work everyday, take good care of a one year old AND cook a good dinner?! I made a delicious recipe from Pioneer Woman's website! She has some fabulous recipes.
The finished product! Camdyn definitely approved of mommies pasta. See the green stuff? That is basil from OUR garden. We are overflowing with basil that the whole garden is leaning over to the ground. Yesterday our first bell pepper made his debut!
Camdyn and I had such a good time after school today. I had a little talk with Camdyn last night explaining to her that she is not allowed to take naps when we get home anymore unless she is just exhausted because that is our time! Everyday she has been falling asleep in the car (Mrs. Sherry must be wearing her out!) and then she wants to sleep forever more when she gets home. I woke her up after we pulled in the garage but took a little advantage of her before getting out of the car. I loved all over that face and just listened to her while she was sleeping since I rarely get to do that unless she falls asleep on me at night. It was heavenly. Tonight we also went for a walk with the whole family since the weather was cool. Camdyn even laid down with me to drink her milk before brushing her teeth. To top our night off, Dustin and I had our 2nd annual "watch the storms come in" together just a bit ago. He is my little weatherman. What a great start to our week!

2 comments:
Haha! Love the picture where you all are riding in the balloon. So funny! :) Looks like a fun time. Dinner looked YUMMY too!
Camdyn is too cute! I love her outfit! Dinner looks yummy too!
Christie
Post a Comment