Friday, September 11, 2009

While mommy's away...

Camdyn will play! Sherry has taken some really cute photos of Camdyn over the past 2 weeks. I thought I would share what Camdyn does when I'm not around and also her brotherly love. :)



Camdyn has been around both of Sherry's boys now for a long time. I seriously think that she thinks they are her brothers. When they get home from school she wants to be just like them...color, eat snacks and play. Whatever they do, she does with them until I come to pick her up. In this picture she is coloring and eating a snack.


Here she sat down with her "ja ja" and shared some grapes together and watched some t.v.

and her signature purse that she carries...

The other day they came and had lunch with the boys and Camdyn got to eat some lunch too like a big girl at the lunch table. She also snuck in to the teacher's lounge and visited with all of us. Cam is already learning the correct way to eat in the cafeteria! I love how Jared is giving her some love.


Luckily for Camdyn she was awake on Thursday and was able to make it to story time at the library. A fire man was reading a book and then showed them a fire truck. She wasn't too excited about seeing the fire truck (as I'm sure most little girls aren't!) but she happened to be wearing the right colors for Mr. Fireman! One of them tried to pick her up and put her in the truck and I don't think that went over too well. She does not like guys picking her up or holding her unless she knows you very well! Camdyn got a cute little fire hat that she runs around the house with on all the time. Pretty cute


We went outside today after school in the cool weather (It puts me in the mood to make some pumpkin bread and put up my fall decorations!) Camdyn kept begging for all of her stuffed animals so I thought I would get her on video so you can see what she looks like when we go shopping. She loves soft, cuddly things!


No comments: