As usual, I will update a little on Camdyn Reece because Dustin and I are not near as interesting to talk about! :)
*Today she tried something new....took off her diaper more than once at Sherry's. Hmmm...please tell me you are not wanting to be potty trained already?!! I think it was just something that she figured out how to do and once she figures something out, there is no stopping her. Oh that little girl!
*This past weekend we celebrated labor day (meaning no work for the ENTIRE family) at mom and dad's house. Camdyn put on a huge show for the family while doing the chicken dance (a huge Ennis tradition) with her Gran. Today Dustin told her to do the chicken dance and she did it...it is pretty fun to watch.
*We got Camdyn's Halloween costume and it is sooooo cute! I know, I know, it is about 2 months away but I loved it and I think she will look so cute walking around the neighborhood and our Halloween gatherings.
*We went to gymnastics again and her coach is very impressed with her skills! I seriously think we have a baby he-man on our hands. She was hanging from the bars and literally readjusted her hands while holding her body weight up!!
Now for some RANDOM pictures!
See this nice pile of toys that is stacked on our ottoman?
Well here she is in action! She decided to organize her toy basket by taking out all of her toys and then putting them back inside of her basket. To tell you the truth, it really helped...they now fit in there better!
Dustin eats ice-cream a lot after dinner and guess who gets to sit beside him and get a few bites!!
One of my friends at school (Rachel who is having Camdyn as her flower girl!!) made a clipboard for some friends. I do not use clipboards and I really wanted to make a cute one, so I made Melissa one just because I love her :) I made it for her to use for cheerleading. I love it and it was fun to make! My next project is to make Camdyn a step stool for when she brushes her teeth at night.
Front:
Back:
And I found these 2 really cute pictures of my babes. The first one is just a pretty picture of Camdyn outside this summer....
and this one makes me laugh!
We have thoroughly been enjoying this weather when we get home from school. I think the wheels might soon fall off of the stroller because of how many walks we go on through out the week! Tomorrow is already Wednesday!

2 comments:
Cute pictures! I can't leave Ella in just her diaper or she will have it off too. :) Love Melissa's clipboard too...very cute!
I can't wait to see the stool. Take pictures!
Post a Comment