Monday, September 14, 2009

Say Hey!

Knowing that our child loves to dance Dustin heard a perfect song for Camdyn to dance to on the radio the other day. When we got home on Sunday he downloaded it and it is called "Say Hey" and we L-O-V-E it! Camdyn went crazy when she heard it and did all of her dance moves but when I got the camera out she did a few other interesting things instead. She did however, throw a couple of her moves in there such as the head roll at the beginning and the shoulder dance at the end! We are not sure what that first move is where she is laying across the treadmill! :) She also made her angry face (as we call it) at her daddy the entire time and then would smile afterwards. Sorry about the saggy diaper...you know how that goes! Happy Monday!




2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hilarious! Love it! And that pony tail on her head is sooo cute. :) Man, how I wish Ella would grow some hair!!! Ha!

The Barner Bunch said...

Ha ha I love that face she makes. Love her hair too!!!