Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Monday!


Monday's aren't always the best now are they?! So I thought I would make this a great Monday and post some recent pictures and little memories of our "lovey"! Camdyn does not really look in the mood to take pictures but that sometimes makes the best pictures when they show their sweet solemn faces.
We have seen a change between 15 to 16 months with our Camdyn. She is trying to talk so much more now and becoming just like the personality that our family portrays. Dustin and I have been together now pretty much forever :) so we are definitely very much the same person. We grew up together..."literally" so Camdyn only has the option to be like her mommy AND her daddy. :) There is so much humor between the 3 of us that we share together that makes our life so happy. She has grown so much into what I imagined my daughter would be. When we are at home, we are rarely in 2's...it is always the three of us, just enjoying one another. I love that Camdyn is to the age that she understands what we say and what we do and that she finds enjoyment in spending time with us. Here are a few cute things that she has done lately that I want her to be able to look back on.
*Today when we were driving home I was behind a car that kept slamming on his breaks, so in result, I had to tap my breaks as well. It happened about 2 times while Camdyn was trying to rest and take a nap. Well each time I would do it I would hear a raspy little voice in the backseat say "wo" and it was really drawn out. Precious!! I love how she is starting to use words in the right context.
* I will never forget a few weeks ago (and I don't think her Gran will either) when I was trying all of Camdyn's old winter clothes that still had tags on them. I was so excited that they still fit her perfectly that I kept trying different ones on her and told her to show her daddy when I was done. She completely put a fashion show on for him. She would get something on and run in the other room to show her daddy. Not only that, she would not say anything but wait by the door with a little smirk and her hip out until he would say something back to her and then she would run back to me. I can only imagine what the future holds for this little girl and US!!!
*Camdyn has started noticing her mommy's toenails. I have had fun lately getting them decorated differently. Well I think she has decided that she wants to have hers that way so she will sit still with her little piggies out for me to paint. The only thing we are having to work on is keeping her from trying to touch them while I am painting them!

Most of these pictures include our furry friend (Note: Bozley has 4 legs even though the poor guy looks like he is missing his front leg). I think they are all so sweet that I couldn't just pick a few to put on here.





This one and the next makes my heart melt (guess who she was looking at in these pictures...daddy!"



She stood up so she could show her outfit from "Taren Boutique"!!

We did our usual grilling out yesterday and I was in the kitchen and this is what I saw when I peeked in at Camdyn.


Sweet girl climbed up on the rocker and laid down to watch her movie with her big green paci.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

I can't stop laughing. I can just hear sweet girl sitting in the back seat saying wo!! Not that she gets that from my driving!! LOL

Amanda said...

Love that she says "wo"! Ella likes to say "weee" and "wow" when I go over a hill or turn a curve. :) Funny little things aren't they? Oh, and "Taren's Boutique" can make us an outfit anytime she wants! Ha! Love them. :)

The Barner Bunch said...

Ha ha I can imagine her saying, "Wooooo". Every time Barrett hears or sees a car/truck, he says that too! I love listening to them all talk regardless (and half of the time I don't have a clue as to what they might be saying).
Love the idea about Taren's Boutique! Seriously girl, you might think about it!