Camdyn has been talking so much more lately!!
She went to the spray park in Allen the other day and Sherry got some pictures of her on the horsey and a swing that it looks like I could fit in!! Cam is "roughing" it in these pictures but they are so cute!

Gran and Grandad got Camdyn this car that she was very possessive over when we went to the jump place a while back. We also got her a swing so she can swing outside and we have gotten so much use out of these 2 things! Everyday when Cam gets home she runs to get into her car and slams the door and then she runs to the door to go swing.
This was taken at 7:00 in the morning...she was already ready to go for a drive with her 3 favorite items!!
This is what I've been up to lately! I made these the other night for "Meet the Teacher Night" (by the way I have precious students!!). This popcorn is so good! Each piece has a different flavor...the blue tastes like cotton candy!! I am doing a movie/Hollywood theme in my class this year so I thought it was only fitting to have yummy popcorn for them! You can click here to check out my class website (another project I have been updating when Cam goes to bed at night!)
http://staffweb.wylieisd.net/staff/tarent/
I don't have a picture of Dustin but here is his recent picture he took of our house. Sadly our grass passed away last winter and he has worked so hard on our yard to get it green again. It looks so pretty to me! The begonias up front are beautiful and huge too!
http://staffweb.wylieisd.net/staff/tarent/
Tonight we have Meet the Pirate Night and Camdyn is going with me. We will be visiting Daddy's baseball booth and definitely the cheerleaders and hopefully Camdyn will get to meet Pete the Pirate! I'll try to get some pictures of her before we go. :)


1 comment:
I can't wait to see your room! I know it's fabulous! Megan always said you were such an awesome teacher! You're school page is fun too! Have a great year!
Post a Comment