I will first start out with beating this heat! Today this little one

.JPG)
enjoyed a cherry popsicle outside after our walk and I wanted to get many pictures of her enjoying it in her sweet watermelon shirt that she wore LAST summer...yes, last summer! Our baby girl is slimming down :( BUT my camera's batteries went out and it would not take anymore pictures so this was the only one that I got of her. That just gives me another excuse to take more of her right? Cam went with mommy to Hobby Lobby this morning to get some things for school and some fall material (I've got some ideas on what to use it for!) and we had quite the adventure. Notice the really cute umbrella stroller in the picture? Well we bought this a while back and started putting her in it because it did not take up as much space as the other one but ever since we have started using it, she tries to get her body out of her stroller in every store and we cannot keep her in it without her causing a little fuss! I think because there is just a thin buckle between her and all of the "pretties" around her, that she is tempted to get out of it immediately! She does great in it when we go on walks outside... so for now that will be the only use that we get out of our umbrella stroller.
Now to the "I'm a big girl now" part... OH how Camdyn Reece is changing right before our eyes! She is always doing something new and trying new things and it is just hilarious! I really wonder how she thinks of the things she does to do and what she is thinking while she is doing them. She is such a little discoverer. Here are some things I caught her doing today.
After our walk we came inside and she got her a cup and started trying to get some water...seriously? and she could almost reach it to actually get some! I guess her just watching us she has learned that this is where you get that yummy water and ice from! It was cute because when she would get back down flat footed she would turn the drink up like she was actually drinking something.
So I've mentioned in previous posts about how she loves to organize things and pick up after herself. Last night I was also getting Camdyn out of the bath tub and she started picking up her toys on her own and putting them back in the little netting that they go in!! Well today she took it all upon herself to get the swiffer duster out and walk around with it! This all excites me because I am almost sure that I was not like this when I was a child!
.JPG)
Last I have a strange sighting around our house that will amuse Melissa! Camdyn is always carrying around Melissa and Derick's picture. Today I was cleaning up and I saw that she had done this with their picture...
Tomorrow is gymnastics and then Camdyn and I are grabbing lunch and heading up to the school to do some work. Wish me luck that she will stay out of the supplies and whatever other 2nd grade items are laying around the room!!

2 comments:
Love how these babies are growing up! I swear you are talking about Ella Grace throughout this post. She tries to get water, puts things in her stroller, and sweeps. We also have that same stroller and she tries to escape every time! Ha!
How did Cam do with that popscicle (sp?) holder? That looks like a good idea!
Hey Taren...you just posted on our blog about Presley's giraff print dress... we actually got it at the gap. Your little girl is adorable!! Her and presley are the same age...so much fun!
Post a Comment