Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pepaws and finger painting

One day last week Camdyn and I went to mom and dads house to eat spaghetti and Camdyn went outside to play with Pepaw in his "secret garden" backyard! When they lived in Ennis they had an unbelievable backyard that I thought would take him forever to recreate when they moved...it did not take him long at all! He used to be a landscaper so he definitely has a green thumb! They also have a pond that has tons of goldfish in it and Camdyn loves to look and talk to the fish. Pepaw taught Camdyn how to feed the fish and also how not to eat the fish food. She really enjoyed it!!
Here she is throwing it into the pond
She also loves to climb into chairs and sit at tables. Here she is sitting at their little bistro table.

This is only half of their pretty backyard. Their is also a huge vegetable garden!

Yesterday at Mrs. Sherry's Camdyn finger painted! The good part about it is that it had "edible" ingredients in case she decided to take a lick! ha! I think she will like it more and more as she gets older but as of right now...my child does NOT like to get dirty. If a piece of grass dares to get on her foot, she will point at it and tell me to get it off of her immediately! So I think with it being all over her hands, confused her a bit. Sherry said though that she eventually decided it was okay to paint with it all over her hands.

All done! ...look how excited she looks!

All dressed now and sitting with her masterpiece!

Look how pretty it is! :)


Here is just a funny picture that she sent me of Camdyn in her shades!


Did anyone else go outside today around 10:00? Oh my gosh...it was gorgeous and so nice out there! I was hoping that Camdyn would sleep late so I could sleep for a while and she slept until 9:30! We then went outside and enjoyed the cool weather. Later we are headed to Allen for family night and some shopping...can't get much better than that! Hopefully I'll get some good pictures of her before we leave.

No comments: